Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Twin Tiers Horse Events, Jan. 7-8, 2012

Alas, there are no Twin Tiers horse events to tell you about for this weekend, horse lovers.  However, I have added several new events to the BIG calendar, including Cayuga Dressage's tentative schedule for the Chemung County Fairground shows. So exciting!

Foxtale Farm in Horseheads has some shows scheduled and they are also listed in the BIG calendar and the National Barrel Horse Association has slipped in a tour event in Syracuse. 

Soon, the BIG calendar is going to be TOO big, but I'm glad to see the events starting to appear.

I'll be looking for a three-phase event in August or September, and some hunter paces and trail competitions for myself and the ponies.  I'm sure we will start to see these events appearing in the calendar.

Have a great weekend with your ponies and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment