Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Twin Tiers Horse Activities, Feb. 2 -3, 2013

Here are this weekend's horse activities.  We have a show in the southern part of our area, and a health clinic to the north.  Good stuff. 

Also, you may have noticed that I have changed the look of the BIG calendar to provide an easy-to-view and more consistent format.  I hope you like it!

Oh, and I'm now on Twitter (link upper right).  I'm not quite sure how to go about "tweeting," but I'm giving it a shot, so go ahead and  "follow" me on Twitter, and you can watch me stumble around with it.

Have a great weekend with your horse!
Events:

Feb. 2: Childhood Memories before Disney-- Passport Horse Shows, Birchtown Stables, Inc., 115 Birchtown Drive, Clifford Township, PA 18421 Great For Beginners and Green Horses! Start ~ $10 Class. Judges: TBA; Show Manager : Jessica Polednak, 570-241-5195; Facebook: Birchtown Stables Horse Shows. http://birchtownstables.com/shows.html

Feb. 2 Genesee Valley Equine Clinic, Winter Horse Health Seminar, Wheatland-Chili High School 940 North Road, Scottsville, NY 14546, 8-noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment