Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hunter Fashionistas, Eat Your Heart Out

Here's a real hunter princess for you!  
Yet another flattering riding ensemble by Yours Truly.

I was hunting the hunters today, patrolling our woods on Hudson to make sure no one had slipped past the "No Trespassing" signs.

Hudson was UP and we were ready for bid'ness as I loudly sang a warning song:

"A'hunting I will go!
I'm hunting Archer Joe
You better not be trespassing
So grab your stuff and go."

If they didn't understand THAT warning, the sheer obnoxiousness would send them scampering.

Luckily, I didn't spot any blaze orange besides that on the gorgeous maple trees, but
I did find where all the local deer are hiding.  

Shhhhhh!

1 comment:

  1. The deer hide on our property. Only problem is people around us allow hunters. :-(

    ReplyDelete