Sunday, December 2, 2012

At Home This Weekend

Since there were no Twin Tiers horse events this weekend that I could find, I hope you have found something fun to do with your horses at home, or at your barn. 

I used the time to do some fence work in the dry lot yesterday. That's where the horses stay during the winter, and I'm guessing it's a pretty boring place, in horse eyes.

So, I decided to put them out in the upper pasture while I was working (to get them out of my hair) and they had a royal romp. 

I didn't have a good camera with me, but these shots show you that Hudson is still the queen and when she wants a romp, WE ROMP!



First a roll to get a nice, even coating of mud.

Gracious!  I think I have put on a few pounds!

Hah! Look at my hang time! I get almost 8 inches off the ground.

Forward, march!

No one questions Hudson the Queen.

2 comments:

  1. Still boggles my mind that Huds is the queen! She wears both her crown and her mud well, however!

    ReplyDelete