Oops! A little late with my update this week! But there is still time for you to check out Sunday's events.
I'm also including an interesting event that will be held next weekend at Palomino Acres in Lindley, NY -- the Second Annual Whole Horse Whole Human Expo. If I weren't already planning to embarrass myself in a horse show on that date, I would check out the expo. It certainly looks to be a unique event in the Twin Tiers.
Have fun with your horses this weekend!
Sept. 8 Country Horsemens Association LCHA Open Game Show; Interlaken, NY; Check us out on Facebook! LakeCountry Horsemens; email@example.com
Sept. 9: : Lake Country Horsemens Association LCHA Funtime Pointed Shows; Interlaken, NY 9 am Check us out on Facebook! LakeCountry Horsemens; firstname.lastname@example.org;
September 9: Kindergarten Klassic English Show, details to be announced Carriage House Arena (607) 387-3422. 25 WATERBURG ROAD, TRUMANSBURG, NY 14886 http://www.carriagehousesaddlery.com/events.html
Sept 15: 2nd Annual Whole Horse
Whole Human Holistic Expo, Palomino Acres, Lindley, NY
The times listed are approximate times. If a presenter
needs more time than has been allotted they will be allowed that time. On the
other hand if a presenter does not use all the time allowed we will move into
the next presentation.
- 9:00-9:30 Shari Koval – Tuning Fork Therapy and Animal Communication. Shari will explain how tuning fork therapy works and its benefits. She will also give a demonstration using Arie as her demonstration horse. After she has completed her Tuning Fork demonstration she will do an animal communication. After the demonstration she will be available to do communication with your animals at $5 per animal all donations will go directly to Doxy’s horse rescue.
- 9:30-10:30 Melissa Lohman equine Chiropractor will be discussing how the vertebrae of the horse articulate using a real horse skeleton as well as doing a chiropractic, acupuncture and percursor demonstration. Melissa will be using Camurra as her demonstration horse.
- 10:30-11:30 Ellen Sisco of Infinity Farm is a retired Physical Therapist and will present on the interaction of human and horses kinesiology. By teaching riders how to more effectively use their bodies and aids to effectively communicate with horses Ellen hopes to make riding more enjoyable and comfortable for horse and rider alike. I will be riding Arie during this presentation so Ellen can have a visual to help make her points.
- 11:30-12:00 Shari Koval will explain what Reiki is and the benefits of Reiki. Shari will use Gypsy as her demonstration horse.
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch break and time to chat with presenters. Hamburgers and hot dogs available for purchase. There will be a vegetarian option.
- 1:00 – 1:30 Maggie Lot will be presenting her STS-2 Therapy System. Doc will be assisting her with this demonstration. Doc will receive a total body scan and any trouble areas will be addressed with the ETU unit. This unit produces red light and infrared light that is pulsed at 7 different frequencies changing the frequency changes how the tissue is affected by the therapy.
- 1:30-3:00 Jen Zitkov will explain and demonstrate jEnergetics first on a horse, Sonny will be benefiting from the treatment. Then Jen will also do a demonstration of techniques that you can use on yourself to remain balanced.
- 3:00-4:30 Shari Koval and Tammy Marsh will be presenting and demonstrating their research project, “Round Pen Work from the Horses Point of View”. Tammy and Shari will give an overview of the research project, report on a horse in the study, give an outline of the book that will be published with the results and demonstrate how the experiment was run using two horses Tammy has not worked with before. Doc and Cody will be participating in the research project.
- 4:30 Time to chat with presenters. 50/50 and bucket drawings.